Floor Doctors, an industry leading residential and commercial tile & grout restoration company, is currently hiring service technicians. The Service Technician is a key member of our team, performing custom service work and maintenance of beautiful tile and grout areas in commercial and residential environments. As the service technician, your job is to estimate, plan, budget, complete and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. This is a GREAT opportunity for a self-starter wanting to make a change in their lives regarding careers and income. You must be independent, highly motivated, and reliable. Must have solid oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with clients and administrative personnel. A great attitude and work ethic is a must and previous experience is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate. If you see yourself being creative, productive, eager to learn, and proud of your finished projects, this might be the new job you were hoping for.
Schedule: Part-time: 3 weeks on, 1 week off
Hours: Mon-Fri, 2-4 Days/week, 15-30 Hours/week
Pay: $23/Hour +
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Perform tile and grout service work at a different job site everyday. You must be able to start and finish each job by yourself.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all team members
- Meet with clients to give detailed estimate and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Collaborate with other service technicians to overcome challenges, ensure consistency, and enhance region operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- English literacy
- Valid Drivers License
- High School degree or equivalent; additional experience as a contractor, trade worker, or technician is a plus, but not necessary
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Experience with basic hand and power tools
- Physically able to meet requirements of the job described below
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service equipment
- Ability to manage stress well
- Must be a professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must be well organized, yet flexible.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a technician to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit or stand
- Walk on uneven surfaces or climb stairs for an extended period of time
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use vision abilities for close, distance, color, peripheral, depth, and focus
- Lift up to 50 lbs independently
- Push and pull equipment
- Stoop, kneel, and crouch
Perks & Benefits
- Guaranteed Salary Paid Weekly- Direct Deposit
- Paid Company Training – No Experience Needed
- Advancement Opportunities – We Promote from Within!
- Indoor-only Work Environment
- Steady, Year-round Work.
- Flexibility: You create your own schedule - You will be independently hired, working at your own pace.
- 3 Weeks On, 1 Week Off Schedule
- No Weekends, Nights or Holidays!
- Earn 100% of your Tips
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tools and Materials Stipend
Floor Doctors is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as provided by law), or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
We are actively interviewing for this position - If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job, make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work in a place where your team and customers will appreciate you and where your work directly affects the company’s success. Apply today by clicking the button below to fill out our job application form and our hiring manager will follow up!
Keywords: cleaning, tile cleaning, grout cleaning, housekeeper, house keeper, housekeeping, house keeping, housecleaner, house cleaner, housecleaning, house cleaning, cleaner, maid, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Queen Anne, Downtown, Belltown, Downtown, Belltown, Lower Queen Anne, Queen Anne, Ballard, Magnolia, Capitol Hill, Beacon Hill, Crown Hill, Columbia City, Central District, Rainier Beach, Renton, Tukwila, Mill Creek, SODO, Ravenna, Madrona, Seaview, Delridge, Laurelhurst, West Seattle, Washington Park, Madison Park, Montlake, U District, Fairmount Park, White Center, Redmond, Kirkland, West Lake Hills, SeaTac, Kent, Mercer Island, Wallingford, Phinney Ridge, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Fremont, Northgate, tile, grout, regrout, sealing, repair, clean, cleaner, cleaners, cleaning, contractor, construction, technician, house keeping, house keeper, house keepers, housekeeper, housekeeping, housekeepers, maid, janitor, maids, job, jobs, part time, part-time, full time, full-time, homejoy job, contract, gig, skill, trade, hotel, hospitality, flexible job, part-time job, part-time jobs, cleaning job, housekeeping job, house keeping job, home cleaner, local cleaning, dusting, house keeping job, housekeeping job, commercial, janitor, cleaning team, cleaning, cleaning jobs, cleaner, cleaner jobs, housekeeping, house keeping, housekeeper, housekeepers, house keeper jobs, home cleaner, cleaning houses, maid, tile services, domestic cleaners, domestic help, home services, house cleaner jobs, custodian, custodial, maintenance, professional cleaner, housekeeper job, cleaning jobs, housekeeping jobs, cleaning jobs near me, housekeeping jobs near me, house cleaning jobs, office cleaning jobs, housekeeper jobs, janitorial jobs, house cleaning jobs near me, looking for cleaning job, part time cleaning jobs, cleaning, services jobs, hotel housekeeping jobs, local cleaning jobs, night cleaning jobs, maid jobs, office cleaning jobs near me, private cleaning jobs, commercial cleaning jobs, janitorial jobs near me, private house cleaning jobs, domestic cleaning jobs, cleaning vacancies, cleaning jobs hiring, cleaners wanted, cleaning companies hiring near me, cleaning company jobs, part time cleaning jobs near me, cleaning jobs hiring near me, house cleaning wanted, cleaning services hiring near me, hotel cleaning jobs, find cleaning jobs, cleaning job available, private housekeeper jobs, full time cleaning jobs, home cleaning jobs, housekeeping jobs hiring, housekeeping jobs hiring near me