Wondering How Much Floor Doctors Will Cost?
Here’s how our pricing works:
Our rates - value for money and transparent
Floor Doctors is the only tile, stone, & grout restoration services company that has a clear and transparent pricing system. Our helpful and experienced team members make customers fully aware of our rates at the time the work/or job is booked.
* We offer discounted rates for floors over 1000sq ft.
We do not charge for materials, travel time, fuel, parking, or rush hour - unlike our competitors.
- $300 minimum service charge on all projects to be completed
- Payment must be made in full upon receipt of the invoice by credit/debit card (our chip & pin machines provide a secure method) or check
- Estimates are free
- Fixed prices (*) are subject to state sales tax
- Invoices are digital (hard copies are available upon request) and show a full itemized description of works including service descriptions, appointment times and a full breakdown of pricing
- Check payments to be given directly to the technician or project manager
- Credit/Debit cards: we accept the following: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover (3% processing fee added to total)
There are no surprises or hidden fees added on after.
The price we give you at the start is what you’ll pay when we’re done. There’s no need to pay before we do the work—payment is only processed once the job is complete.
Floor Doctors Loyalty Rewards Plan
To show our appreciation and a way of saying thank you, we have a Loyalty Rewards Plan which is available for anyone that has used our services.
As a member, you can get discounts off of our services and we will send you annual reminders when its time for preventive maintenance. You will also have the priority in terms of booking jobs, appointment times, and emergencies as well as being eligible for any available extra discounts which will only be offered to rewards plan members.
We hope that our rewards plan will provide valuable savings to you, as a loyal customer, and we will always endeavor to provide value for money and customer satisfaction.
Schedule your free, no-obligation estimate.
What we can't clean
Outdoor Areas, Hardwood Floors, Carpets, Glass, Animal Waste, Metal Surfaces, Surfaces Out of Arms Reach, High Ceiling Tile