Wondering How Much Floor Doctors Will Cost?
Here’s how our pricing works:
Our rates - value for money and transparent
Floor Doctors is the only tile, stone, & grout restoration services company that has a clear and transparent pricing system. Our helpful and experienced team members make customers fully aware of our rates at the time the work/or job is booked.
* We offer discounted rates for floors over 1000sq ft.
** Price for most sized showers. Extra large showers may be charged at an additional cost.
What We Don't Restore
Outdoor Areas, Hardwood Floors, Carpets, Glass, Animal Waste, Metal Surfaces, Surfaces Out of Arms Reach, High Ceiling Tile
We do not charge for materials, travel time, fuel, parking, or rush hour - unlike our competitors.
We also do not use subcontractors from other companies, temporary workers, or guys who stand in front of Home Depot - unlike our competitors.
- $300 minimum service charge on all projects to be completed
- Payment must be made in full upon receipt of the invoice by credit/debit card (our chip & pin machines provide a secure method) or check
- Estimates are free
- Fixed prices (*) are subject to state sales tax
- Invoices are digital (available as downloadble pdf) and show a full itemized description of works including service descriptions, appointment times and a full breakdown of pricing
- Check payments to be given directly to the technician or project manager
- Credit/Debit cards: we accept the following: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover
There are no surprises or hidden fees added on after.
The price we give you at the start is what you’ll pay when we’re done. There’s no need to pay before we do the work—payment is only processed once the job is complete.
Schedule your free, no-obligation estimate.
Floor Doctors Loyalty Rewards Plan
To show our appreciation and a way of saying thank you, we have a Loyalty Rewards Plan which is available for anyone that has used our services at any time. Our discounted Loyalty Rewards maintenance plan can provide you with regular, yearly maintenance for a cheaper, safer, and more efficient cost.
As a member, you can get discounts off of our services and we will send you annual reminders when its time for preventive maintenance. You will also have the priority in terms of booking jobs, appointment times, and emergencies as well as being eligible for any available extra discounts which will only be offered to rewards plan members.