Floor Doctors, an industry leading residential and commercial tile, stone, & concrete restoration company, is currently hiring lead service technicians to develop our world-class operations team.
As a Floor Doctors Customer Service Representative, you can start earning money on day one by using your people skills to help resolve customer concerns in an efficient and professional manner. We want you on our team if you have high standards for excellence, integrity, and customer service.
In this role, you will be providing superior customer support throughout the day by answering incoming calls. You’ll use your problem-solving skills to help customers resolve any concerns, questions, or issues they might be experiencing. There is also opportunity to build sales experience by upselling additional services to customers who are looking to continue to beautify their outdoor living space.
- Excellent customer service skills, with confidence to address customer concerns and resolve conflict in a professional and decisive manner
- Foundational sales skills to upsell products and services to meet customer needs
- Written and verbal communication skills for professional business interactions
- Proficient computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn and apply general knowledge of the company, products, and services
- Ability to read, comprehend, and adhere to instructions, processes, and procedures
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Mathematical skills to calculate (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals to determine rate, ratio, and percent
- Good organizational and time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to talk and type simultaneously when interacting with customers
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to one year related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred
FLOOR DOCTORS BENEFITS:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Full Range of Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Company Training – No Experience Needed
- Advancement Opportunities – We Promote from Within!
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- English literacy
- Valid Drivers License in order to operate a company vehicle
- High School degree; additional experience as a contractor, trade worker, or technician is a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications, as you will be given a smartphone
- Experience with basic hand and power tools
- Physically able to meet requirements of the job which may include working in confined spaces and kneeling down on your knees frequently (knee protection gear will be provided). You must regularly be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Ability to manage stress well
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must be well organized, yet flexible
Hours: Mon-Sat, 3 Days/week, 20-25 hours per week
Pay: $22-25/hour D.O.E. + $100 monthly bonus if no customer complaints
- Perform hard surface restoration service work
- Provide customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Coordinate complex schedules and coordinate with service technicians at multiple job sites
- General clerical duties including typing, photocopying, scanning, and printing
- Keep sensitive information highly confidential at all times.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, estimates, and appointments
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site service, repair, and maintenance
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Manage equipment inventory
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Assist with the hiring workflow including screening candidates, conducting interviews, and training
- Cooperate with general manager and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and our hiring manager will follow up!
*Please note before submitting your resume: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.*
Floor Doctors is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as provided by law), or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.