Floor Doctors, an industry leading residential and commercial tile, stone, & concrete restoration company, is currently hiring lead service technicians to develop our world-class operations team.
We're seeking an Commercial Account Specialist. If you set high standards for Excellence, Integrity and Customer Service this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about opportunities with Floor Doctors.
1. Places telephone calls to handle all aspects of commercial customer accounts.
2. Maintains customer database through accurate and timely data entry.
3. Answers inquiries, resolves problems, promotes and sells products/services.
4. Provides first line administrative support and coordination of commercial account activities for Business Development Reps.
5. Creates and reviews commercial service agreements.
6. Follow up on commercial customers during renewal.
7. Facilitates commercial growth through outbound calls to customers and prospects.
8. Contact customers regarding outstanding balances on commercial accounts.
9. Develops, maintains and cultivates effective customer relationships with assigned commercial accounts.
10. Handles day to day account activities for commercial customers.
11. Reviews commercial accounts, up-sell existing commercial customers and solicits new customers.
12. Acts as a liaison between the branch and the customer in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
13. Contacts customers regarding outstanding commercial account balances to achieve branch and company receivable objectives.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED required. Associate’s degree preferred.
• 2-3 years of customer service experience required
• Experience resolving escalated customer service issues required
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Low to moderate
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- English literacy
- Valid Drivers License in order to operate a company vehicle
- High School degree; additional experience as a contractor, trade worker, or technician is a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications, as you will be given a smartphone
- Experience with basic hand and power tools
- Physically able to meet requirements of the job which may include working in confined spaces and kneeling down on your knees frequently (knee protection gear will be provided). You must regularly be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Ability to manage stress well
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must be well organized, yet flexible
Hours: Mon-Sat, 3 Days/week, 20-25 hours per week
Pay: $22-25/hour D.O.E. + $100 monthly bonus if no customer complaints
- Perform hard surface restoration service work
- Provide customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Coordinate complex schedules and coordinate with service technicians at multiple job sites
- General clerical duties including typing, photocopying, scanning, and printing
- Keep sensitive information highly confidential at all times.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, estimates, and appointments
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site service, repair, and maintenance
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Manage equipment inventory
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Assist with the hiring workflow including screening candidates, conducting interviews, and training
- Cooperate with general manager and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and our hiring manager will follow up!
*Please note before submitting your resume: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.*
Floor Doctors is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as provided by law), or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.